After the success of the #LadiesWhoLift Club in 2016, myself and Leanne are kicking off 2017 with two new dates!
The purpose of these seminars is to introduce females to the benefits of weight training and also to get them started on how to fit a healthy lifestyle into their current routine. But the main aim is to bring together females to help empower each other on their journey. It's amazing what can happen when you are surrounded by people on the same mission as you!
You will learn
- The importance of weight training for females
- How to do basic compound movements (Squat, Bench, Deadlift etc)
- How to approach nutrition - from both a 'flexible dieting' and 'clean eating' approach
Also included in the ticket price:
- #ladieswholift booklet with all the information we speak about including a training plan to try yourself
- Healthy snacks on the day
- #ladieswholift Goodie bags for all attendees filled with heathy treats from the most popular fitness brands and local suppliers
- Discounts offered to continue with an online coaching or personal training program with myself and Leanne
Venues and Dates:
18th February 2017: Fit4Less Cork, 12-13 South Terrace, Cork City, Co. Cork >Click Here to Buy Tickets<
19th February 2017: Fingal Body Transformations, Swords, Co. Dublin - >Click Here to Buy Tickets<
Tickets are €60. You will need to act quick as spaces are extremely limited as we want to have small groups to ensure everybody can learn.
We are still waiting to nail down more locations and dates so hold tight!
If you are a business who would like to get involved in the goodie bags or a gym that would be interested in holding a seminar - please get in touch at email@example.com
Can’t wait to see you all!